You’ve probably heard the hype surrounding the health benefits of red wine, but do you know what makes it good for you? The magic ingredient that makes it so healthy is resveratrol, but don’t worry, you can get the health benefits of this popular supplement without sitting down with a glass of wine.
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol is a plant compound that has antioxidant properties. It is a natural polyphenol found in some 70 plant species, including grapes, chocolate, and berries just to name a few. Antioxidants work in the body to prevent or slow damage to cells caused by free radicals, or unstable molecules the body produces as a reaction to stress and other environmental factors. Resveratrol can scavenge these molecules and reduce the damage they can cause.
Benefits of Resveratrol
Due to its antioxidant properties, resveratrol supplements have a variety of benefits including the following:
- Healthier, More Youthful Skin – Oxidative stress is a major cause of aging of the skin. Not only does resveratrol reduce this effect, but it sparks the production of other antioxidants which offer additional protection to the skin which can slow the decline of collagen and skin elasticity that occurs as we age.
- Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease – Studies have shown that over time the right resveratrol dosage can be effective in reducing the risk of heart disease by lowering blood pressure and decreasing the pressure on the walls of blood vessels. It can also promote vasodilation, or the widening of blood vessels, to increase blood flow and allow for better circulation.
- Reduction of Cholesterol – The antioxidant properties of resveratrol foods and supplements have been shown to decrease the oxidation of LDL, or “bad,” cholesterol which leads to build up of plaque in the arteries. This can reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack due to artery blockages.
- Immune System Support – Resveratrol has been shown to have a positive impact on the immune system by supporting innate immunity and strengthening adaptive immunity.
- Reduce Inflammation and Joint Pain – Research has shown that resveratrol may be able to reduce inflammation which can result in joint pain. It may also slow down the damage to cartilage.
Are You Ready to Boost Your Health with Resveratrol?
CellCynergy Nutrition’s Premium Heart Defender+ Resveratrol Supplement contains a therapeutic dose of 50% Standardized Trans-Resveratrol. This powerful flavonoid and polyphenol antioxidant is sourced from Japanese knotweed which has one of the highest concentrations of the active compound available.
Our best resveratrol supplement is a proven free radical fighting antioxidant that has been shown to support a healthy heart, anti-aging, lower bad cholesterol and blood pressure, improve blood sugar levels, aid eyesight, boost the immune system, protect arteries, and reduce inflammation. Resveratrol side effects are rare.
In addition, it is made from ingredients that are Non-GMO, Vegan, and free of Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Preservatives, Hormones and Artificial Flavors. All our supplements are manufactured in the USA in a FDA registered facility that adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices.
Plus, when you buy from us, you are supporting a family-owned business that is passionate about helping our customers in their pursuit of Health, Fitness & Longevity! We are so sure you’ll love our Premium Heart Defender+ Resveratrol Supplement that we protect all orders with a 365 day 100% money back guarantee.
We want you to achieve your optimal Healthspan, so we’re offering all new CellCynergy Nutrition customers a Buy One Get One Free special deal! And all returning customers can receive 15% off when they spend $49 or more. Contact us and ask us for your coupon code. PLUS, all customers get FREE SHIPPING on orders of $49 or more! So, what are you waiting for? Give your body the healthy boost it needs today! Are you still in doubt? See what our happy customers have to say!